[Bioc-devel] Valid classes for extraColumnSlots

Peter Hickey hickey at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 3 04:24:12 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,

Sorry to bring this up again. I think the S4Vectors version number needs to be bumped to propagate the addition of replaceROWS,NULL-method to the build system - I can use it if I build S4Vectors from source but not if I install via biocLite() [with useDevel()].

Thanks,
Pete