[Bioc-devel] Github link broken?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Nov 14 06:48:18 CET 2014

----- Original Message -----

I assume you are talking about metagenomeSeq? The last commit comment in git is:

Fixing date in description

The last commit comment in svn is the same. So they are in sync.

For changes to appear in the next day's build report, they need to be committed by 5:20PM Seattle time. The last commit in metagenomeSeq was made at 8:02PM last night. So they should appear in tomorrow's build report.

If you are in doubt, you can always check whether your git commit made it to svn by doing:

svn log -v https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/metagenomeSeq | less

And compare the messages there to what git log tells you.

Dan