[Bioc-devel] PPA with built bioconductor packages (for continuous integration)

Tim Triche, Jr. tim.triche at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:14:50 CET 2014

Yes.  The same sort of thing happens when I send code to others. The library dependencies often take longer to install than the code takes to run, and these are not trivial analyses (thousands of cases across dozens of studies with millions to billions of data points).  The idea of a PPA in a VM (or perhaps even better, something like a Kubernetes pod) is very attractive.

--t