[Bioc-devel] More than 1 citation in landing page

Leonardo Collado Torres lcollado at jhu.edu
Thu Nov 6 05:32:12 CET 2014

Hi Dan,

Thank you for the info!

I'm now using the following short function in the CITATION file to get
the correct version.

pkgVer <- function(pkg, default) {
    x <- packageDescription(pkg, fields = 'Version')
    ver <- ifelse(is.na(x), default, x)
}

Basically, it'll get the correct version numbers for any user who has
installed the package while also allowing me to specify a default
value to use in the R version that generates the citation info for the
Bioc website.

It's correctly deploying on both BioC 3.0 and 3.1 ^_^

Cheers,
Leo