[Bioc-devel] Trouble with loading R Packages from source control

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 4 13:13:09 CET 2014

This is potentially a good question but it is not very clear and it is not
a devel-level
question.  Post the question to support.bioconductor.org after reading the
posting guide
and I'd bet you get lots of useful advice from people with similar
situations.  In fact
if that does not work, because it is not really a bioconductor-specific
question, try r-help.

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Tolkappiyan Premkumar <tpsilverdoe at gmail.com