[Bioc-devel] Question about which new organism resources to create

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 21:01:37 CEST 2014

Marc,
This sounds like a great resource, and could help make Bioconductor more useful!
As for what species to include, I would suggest to check the full list of KEGG species:
http://www.genome.jp/kegg/catalog/org_list.html
these are all complete genomes, hence should be generally more relevant species compare to those without complete genomes. Hopefully, many of them are well annotated. At least, the pathway annotations are easily available.
Just my 2 cents,
Weijun