[Bioc-devel] Is roxygen2 version 4.0.0 supported on the devel build system?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue May 6 16:37:31 CEST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes. If it's on CRAN, the build system will download it. You can verify this by going to the build report, and clicking on "Installed pkgs" to the right of a build node in the table at the top (for example http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/zin2-R-instpkgs.html) and then search for roxygen2, you'll see what version is installed.

Dan