[Bioc-devel] Additional summarizeOverlaps counting modes for ChIP-Seq

Valerie Obenchain vobencha at fhcrc.org
Fri May 2 01:25:33 CEST 2014

GenomicAlignments 1.1.8 has a 'preprocess.reads' argument. This should
be a function where the first argument is 'reads' and the return value
is compatible with 'reads' in the pre-defined count modes.

I've used your ResizeReads() as an example in the man page. I think the
ability to pre-filter and used a pre-defined mode will be useful. Thanks
for the suggestion.

Valerie