[Bioc-devel] Distinction between release and devel package websites

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:46:46 CEST 2014

Hi Martin,

thank you!

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Martin Morgan <mtmorgan at fhcrc.org> wrote:
> We might tell google not to index devel packages (but then packages added
> during a particular release cycle aren't indexed until the next release).

This adds to the complexity and I'm not sure how hard this would be to
implement, but maybe for the packages which didn't make it to the
release yet we could allow to index the devel landing pages?

Any plans on addressing the distinction between release/devel in the
output from the search engine on the BioC website?

Best,
Andrzej