[Bioc-devel] R: Re: Deseq2 and differentia expression

jarod_v6 at libero.it jarod_v6 at libero.it
Mon Jul 14 12:21:47 CEST 2014

Dear Professo
Thanks for the clarification.
I'd like to use that method as a starting list for do some enrichment analisys
using SPIA.
res <-results(dds)
ddsNoPrior <- DESeq(ddHTSeq, betaPrior=FALSE) #only for lessABs
resGA <- results(ddsNoPrior, lfcThreshold=.5, altHypothesis="lessAbs")
#greater tdi
resGA2 <- results(dds, lfcThreshold=1, altHypothesis="greaterAbs") #greater
tdi
If I try to see  what change in logfoldchange in this methods I have this
results:
table(resGA2$log2FoldChange == res$log2FoldChange )

 TRUE
54927
ie.
resGA2$log2FoldChange[1]
[1] 0.2104923
> res$log2FoldChange[1]
[1] 0.2104923

So What is wrong? I'm interest to have a list of genes are greater than 1 and
use as de.genes for the spia package. Here don't found difference!!
thanks in advance for kind help and patience!
jarod

freater than 1 and use as de.genes for the spia package. Here don't found
difference.