[Bioc-devel] Problem running Perl script with R-devel

Warden, Charles cwarden at coh.org
Mon Jan 27 20:19:46 CET 2014

Hi Dan,

Here is the trackback output:

> traceback()
2: read.table(sample.file, header = F, sep = "\t")
1: COHCAP.site(sample.file, beta.table, project.name, project.folder,
       ref = "parental")
> help(traceback)

I have no problem running Perl via command line (and it works with the non-devel version of R).

This is the command being run within COHCAP (with the specific values filled in):

cmd <- 'perl C:/Program Files/R/R-devel/library/COHCAP/Perl/create_wig_files.pl T:\BIC\cwarden\Methylation_Package\Protocol_Exchange\minfi_example/CpG_Site/450k_avg_by_island_test_wig/temp.txt T:\BIC\cwarden\Methylation_Package\Protocol_Exchange\minfi_example/CpG_Site/450k_avg_by_island_test_wig'

system(cmd, intern=TRUE, wait=TRUE)

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best,
Charles