[Bioc-devel] Revising biocViews

Arora, Sonali sarora at fhcrc.org
Thu Feb 20 21:31:56 CET 2014

Hello everyone,

We have been working to revise the biocViews.

We are suggesting changes only to the software branch.

Please see the attached document "suggestedbiocViews.pdf" for
the suggested changes.

To see the suggested biocView tree structure , please look at:
system.file("inst","dot","biocViewsVocab.dot", package="biocViews")

Please let us know if you have any suggestions about our "suggested"
biocViews.
We value your feedback and suggestions.

( You do NOT need to make changes to your existing packages in the
Bioconductor Repository - we will be doing  that !- This email is sent out
only to get your suggestions/feedback and notify you of our on-going work)

Thanks and Regards,
Sonali