[Bioc-devel] BiocCheck Error 'duplicate label install'?

Charles Determan Jr deter088 at umn.edu
Wed Dec 31 20:41:09 CET 2014

Greetings,

Apologies if this is a double post, I was over zealous in my initial
submission that I didn't wait for my membership to be confirmed.

I have 'finished' creating a package I would like to submit to
bioconductor.  As per the instructions on the bioconductor website I am
trying to get the package to pass the BiocCheck function but I keep getting
the following error:

Error in parse_block(g[-1], g[1], params.src) : duplicate label 'install'

The package also passes through R CMD Check with no errors or warnings.  If
someone could kindly explain what this error means I would sincerely
appreciate it.

Regards,

--
Dr. Charles Determan, PhD