[Bioc-devel] RSS package feeds not updated

Stephanie M. Gogarten sdmorris at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 3 01:19:14 CET 2014

On 12/2/14 8:17 AM, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:

> [...]

I have to say, I liked the old system better.  I have a feed for each of
my packages in the bottom of my email program, so I could see at a
glance if there was a problem with one of the packages (new message in
the feed).  Failure messages are a lot more noticeable if they're not
buried among lots of "nothing to see here" messages.

Stephanie