[Bioc-devel] Valid classes for extraColumnSlots

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Tue Aug 26 05:35:35 CEST 2014

Hi Peter,

Some code would help here.  I'm not sure what you mean by having a matrix
as your extraColumnSlots. A derivative of GenomicRanges should definel a
method for extraColumnSlotNames that returns a character vector of names
for actual slots that the class defines. It sounds like you're trying to
represent all of the extra column slots with a single matrix slot, which is
not how the mechanism was designed.

Michael