[Bioc-devel] git-svn bridge downtime

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 21 00:46:53 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I just received a message from Amazon Web Services (which hosts the machine where the Git Svn Bridge runs) informing me that that machine will be down for maintenance for two hours on Friday 8/29 starting at 22:00 UTC (3PM Seattle time).

It's probably best to refrain from svn commits or git pushes on bridged repositories during that time, but even if those occur, the bridge should get back in sync with the first svn commit/git push after it comes back up.

Dan