[Bioc-devel] [BioC] More than one package document with the same name

Michael Love michaelisaiahlove at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:14:13 CEST 2014

(copying over to bioc-devel). I do appreciate the very few keystrokes
it takes to do, e.g.

vignette('affy')

of course I can find them all with browseVignettes('affy') and
sometimes the above is not the right name, but I like that the primary
documentation is so close at hand. this is slightly more of a pain:

vignette('affy-vignette')