[Bioc-devel] r+w permissions in release branches

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Tue Apr 22 18:06:19 CEST 2014

Hi,

For most problems discussed here, it seems that having a fixed version
of package is sufficient rather than a specific version.  If the idea of
a snapshot with each bioc release would work (which still means one
version per package), so would requiring that version within the package
(one would just need to agree which version this is).

Best wishes
Julian