[Bioc-devel] Dependency on windowing systems in the flowCore package

Mike wjiang2 at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 18 20:54:00 CEST 2014

Thanks, Martin!
Yes, it was '%in%' method that failed.
I guess it is not a good idea to define the 'duplicated S4 class ' in
these two closely related packages anyway.
So we decided to move 'curv1Filter' and 'curv2Filter' from 'flowCore'
to 'flowStats' instead(leaving 'norm2Filter' untouched).
I have checked the 16 packages in the 'reverse depends list', actually
only one package ('plateCore') needs minor updates in its NAMESPACE file.
Thus the impact to the user package should be minimum.

Mike