[Bioc-devel] New package version and BiocCheck

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 18 18:38:18 CEST 2014

Hi Dan,

----- Original Message -----

Ignore it for now.

The builder tied into the tracker probably needs to move to machines that are running the devel version of Bioconductor, but I don't think this is going to happen right away.

I'll also try and come up with a better way to handle this situation so the messages about version number are less confusing.

Thanks,
Dan