[Bioc-devel] git-svn bridge down?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Wed Apr 9 05:31:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

If you are having issues with the git-svn bridge, please note:

I did take a look at the git-svn bridge and it looks like Github changed the format of the push hooks they were sending. So I adjusted my code and it *appears* to be working again.

Try to add some git pushes (to master) or svn commits and see if they are reflected on the other side.

If not, do the following:

- Log in to https://gitsvn.bioconductor.org
- delete your bridge
- re-create it

Then see if the commits/pushes are reflected. If not, let me know.

Dan