[Bioc-devel] git-svn bridge down?

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Apr 8 16:09:19 CEST 2014

Hi all,

There are certainly issues with the git-svn bridge.

I will likely have little time to investigate until after the release.

A workaround is to delete your bridge (login to https://gitsvn.bioconductor.org/) and click My Bridges, then click on Delete, then click on Create New Github-SVN mapping.

Dan

PS. Steffen, I don't think it has anything to do with non-master branches. The bridge ignores any pushes that are not to the master branch.