[Bioc-devel] renameSeqlevels name matching

Sonali Arora sarora at fhcrc.org
Thu Apr 3 21:42:52 CEST 2014

Hi Micheal ,

I updated the code for renameSeqlevels yesterday in response to a test case.

 From the function -

level <- seqlevels(x)
idx <- match(nms,level)
idx <- idx[complete.cases(idx)]
value <- replace(level,idx , value[1:length(idx)])

It is still matching nms (names(value) ) and level ( seqlevels(x))

Could you please be a little more specific about your question?
or give me a test case where it is behaving differently from before?

Thanks
Sonali.

On 4/3/2014 11:40 AM, Michael Lawrence wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It looks like renameSeqlevels is supposed to match names(value) to the
> seqlevels for the rename, but this is obviously not what the code does.
> Which one is right? The one in the documentation seems most useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Michael
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Thanks and Regards,