[Bioc-devel] BiocParallel status

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 3 14:37:33 CEST 2013

On 09/03/2013 05:25 AM, Hahne, Florian wrote:
> Hi List, Martin,
> I just wanted to quickly ask about the status of the BiocParallel package and
> the cluster support in particular. Is this project finished? And are there plans
> to having BiocParallel as a proper package again, or will it remain a GIT project?

it's in release and devel, and synced with the official git version.

   https://github.com/Bioconductor/BiocParallel

The cluster support / batch jobs fork (a really great GSoC project mentored by
Michael Lawrence and implemented by Michel Lang) is at

   https://github.com/mllg/BiocParallel/

but will I suspect be merged over the next couple of weeks.

Martin

> Florian

1100 Fairview Ave. N.
PO Box 19024 Seattle, WA 98109