[Bioc-devel] Splitting design matrix contrast pivoting logic into a separate function?

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 2 00:15:06 CEST 2013

Dear Ryan,

See contrastAsCoef() in limma 3.17.23.

Best wishes
Gordon

Professor Gordon K Smyth,
Bioinformatics Division,
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research,
1G Royal Parade, Parkville, Vic 3052, Australia.
http://www.statsci.org/smyth