[Bioc-devel] Commit problem in the release branch Re: BioC 2.13 branch created

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 17:18:22 CET 2013

Dear all,
I just fixed some bugs in my pathview package. And would like to update my release version (with Bioc 2.13) too. I checked out the release version, and modified it. But I can’t commit the changes somehow. I did so for the 2.12 release version, it worked fine. Bellows is the error message I got:
svn commit -m 'vignette 1.2.1'

Sending        DESCRIPTION
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to '/bioconductor/!svn/ver/81643/branches/RELEASE_2_13/madman/Rpacks/pathview/DESCRIPTION' forbidden

Please let me know if there is any issue. Thank you!
Weijun