[Bioc-devel] disappearing .tex file when running R CMD Sweave on a new vignette

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 4 21:46:35 CET 2013

----- Original Message -----

Probably has to do with calling setwd() in the vignette? Maybe you need an on.exit() that restores the original directory. My guess is that you changed directory and then R can't see the tex file because it's in a different directory. See
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12162092/r-sweave-output-error

Dan