[Bioc-devel] VariantAnnotation: DNAStringSets for ref/alt alleles in 'VRanges' class

Julian Gehring julian.gehring at embl.de
Mon Nov 4 14:24:46 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

Sure, I'll try to dig into it and construct a patch that adds this feature.

I stumbled upon this after converting data between the 'VCF' and
'VRanges' class.  The primary use case I had in mind is having a more
efficient storing and processing for short InDels, or defining variants
by ref/alt alleles also with respect to the sequence context.

Best wishes
Julian