[Bioc-devel] graphite build error on George2

Enrica enrica.calura at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 14:28:34 CET 2013

Dear Martin,

we tried that and everything worked correctly.

As I was trying to stress in my previous message, we are unable to
reproduce that segfault reported in george2 build logs. In other
terms, george2 is the only host to our knowledge exhibiting such
problem.

It is hard for us to make any hypotesis about the real cause of the
problem without knowing the exact configuration of such host.

Thanks again for the help.

Best regards,
Enrica