[Bioc-devel] avoiding call to ".find.package"

Elana Fertig ejfertig at jhmi.edu
Tue Mar 5 22:29:57 CET 2013

I'm having a similar problem with my package, CoGAPS, which Is giving a warning for .path.package that does not appear to be anywhere in my code, nor does it depend on Biobase.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Elana

WARNING: E-mail sent over the Internet is not secure. Information sent by e-mail may not remain confidential. DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may be used only in accordance with applicable laws. If you received this e-mail by mistake, notify the sender and destroy the e-mail.