[Bioc-devel] biocLite should warn when called from a non-current R version

Diego Diez diego10ruiz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 09:06:50 CEST 2013

Hi

I second improving the awareness of users about new Bioc releases and
also personally do not mind loud messages while I am
installing/upgrading packages, even if it is each time I source/run
biocLite(). Indeed for old releases that I maintain for old projects
very rarely have to install a new package.

Cheers,
Diego