[Bioc-devel] BiocStyle for styling Sweave (and other?) vignettes

Ou, Jianhong Jianhong.Ou at umassmed.edu
Tue Jul 16 16:11:17 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

This is a great package. When I insert the figure to the vignettes, the
codes will not run two times. Great!

One question is that how could I show "@" in the vignettes?
And is there any methods to draw multiple figures in one chunk and then
insert them separately?

Yours sincerely,

Jianhong Ou

LRB 670A