[Bioc-devel] exp. data, updates

Stephanie M. Gogarten sdmorris at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 10 21:51:39 CEST 2013

I had this issue with GWASTools/GWASdata at one point.  There is only
one copy of an experiment data package, so if you change it, it will
break the current release version of bsseq.  The solution I came up with
was to add new objects with different names to the data package, and
change my examples in the devel version to use the new names.  You can
delete the old objects after the next release cycle.

Stephanie