[Bioc-devel] HilbertVis not available on Mac

Simon Anders anders at embl.de
Mon Jan 21 15:39:11 CET 2013

Hi

a user just alerted me that no binary packages for Mac are being built
for my package "HilbertVis".

I have some recollection that somebody took it out of the build manifest
a while ago, beacuse it depends on EBImage, and EBImage was unavailable
for Mac for a while due to all these problems with the ImageMagick
dependencies. This has now been resolved, and EBIamge is again being
build for Mac.

Could somebody please put HilbertVis (and HilbertVisGUI) back into the
build list for Mac?

Maybe, it might be worth ckecking whether there are other packages with
dependencies on EBImage that should be put back into the list, too.

Cheers
   Simon