[Bioc-devel] Consistency between miRNATarget and MiRaGE

Hervé Pagès hpages at fhcrc.org
Sat Dec 21 10:07:06 CET 2013

Hi tag,

We now have a RELEASE_2_13 branch for data experiment packages like
we do for software packages.

The release version of the miRNATarget package lives in that branch:

https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/branches/RELEASE_2_13/experiment/pkgs/miRNATarget

The devel version of the package still lives in (this has not changed):

   https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioc-data/trunk/experiment/pkgs/miRNATarget

I've rolled back the release version of miRNATarget to revision 2631,
which corresponds to version 0.99.5. This brings it back to the state
it was in release before you did the recent changes (which were intended
to be for devel only). However, I've bumped its version to 1.1.2
because versions needs to go up. So the only difference between version
0.99.5 and version 1.1.2 is the version number.

I've also bumped the version of the devel package to 1.1.3 so it stays
ahead of the package in release.

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns about this.

Cheers,
H.

--
Hervé Pagès