[Bioc-devel] codetoolsBioC does not suggest methods from packages not defining generic

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Thu Dec 19 16:46:02 CET 2013

Thanks Michael for this fix; codetoolsBioC is in need of some work (maybe not a
lot) but I don't think anyone in the Seattle group will be taking this up in the
near future. If you or someone in the broader community (this kind of facility
is useful in R generally) is interested in taking over active maintainership
please let me know.

Martin