[Bioc-devel] session info of Single Package Builder Machines

hettling j.hettling at vu.nl
Wed Aug 7 20:11:14 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I try to resubmit my package in the file submit tracker after completing
the package revisions. I tested my package on various machines with R
3.0.1 and Bioc 2.13, build and check proceed without any errors or
warnings.

However, the built with the "Single Package Builder fails" on the
machines parceval and zin1 on upload. I checked all versions etc. and
cannot see what the problem is, I even run the same ubuntu version as on
zin1.

It makes it almost impossible for me to debug since on my machines
everything works fine. I only spam the submission system when
re-uploading and thinking I got it fixed each time.

My question is: Is it possible to get the sessionInfo() of the machines
after the build fails? I want to make sure that any loaded and attached
packages on my machines conform with the versions installed on the
Single Package Builder computers.

Many thanks in advance,

Hannes