[Bioc-devel] texi2dvi error on package build

Steve Piccolo stephen.piccolo at hsc.utah.edu
Fri Aug 2 05:42:25 CEST 2013

Thanks, Dan! Turns out it was caused by having _ characters in the
vignette. I escaped these using \_, and it compiled fine.

-Steve

Stephen Piccolo, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Affiliations:
  Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Utah
  Division of Computational Biomedicine, Boston University School of
Medicine

Twitter: @stevepiccolo