[Bioc-devel] package download statistics

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 19 19:42:45 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 8:51 AM, Robert M. Flight <rflight79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any central, web-accessible location for the download statistics
> for all of the Bioconductor packages? I know each packages web-page has a
> link to a page with all of the download statistics, but was wondering if
> there was an easy way to get access to all of the statistics for given
> packages.

There is this page:
http://bioconductor.org/packages/stats/

All packages are listed here with the number of downloads for each in
the last 12 months.

One thing to bear in mind is that the stats we compile are only from
downloads on bioconductor.org; we don't have access to the web server
logs of other mirrors.

Dan