[Bioc-devel] Testing new development version of code

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Mon Oct 15 23:22:35 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Steve Piccolo
<stephen.piccolo at hsc.utah.edu> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I'm sure this is a really silly question, but I looked around and couldn't find an answer on the Web site. And I couldn't find a place to search the mailing list archives. So please forgive me if my question is redundant.
>
> I have made a change to my code and have committed the change to SVN. What do I need to do now to have that change go live on the development version of Bioconductor?

The builds run once a day. The build report usually gets generated
around 9:45 AM Seattle time, see the timestamp at:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/

So the answer is, just wait until the builds have run again and you'll
see the results of your change. Another thing to be aware of is that
your commit has to be done by 5:00PM Seattle time to be in the
following day's build report.

Thanks,
Dan