[Bioc-devel] ¿A useful addition to MotifDb package?

Paul Shannon pshannon at fhcrc.org
Tue Oct 9 17:29:55 CEST 2012

Hi Steve,

Very timely, very helpful!   Just yesterday I proposed to Martin, as a taks for the coming sprint:

 4) Add the new TF PWMs from ENCODE into MotifDb

I had not yet gotten as far as locating the data at ebi.  Thanks!

If you care to take a look, perhaps comment, this Bioc workflow became visible yesterday, but has not yet been generally announced:

  http://www.bioconductor.org/help/workflows/gene-regulation-tfbs/

 - Paul