[Bioc-devel] getting Rscript for development version packages

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 26 19:09:05 CET 2012

Hi Richard,

On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Richard Friedman
<friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu> wrote:
> Dear Bioconductor Developers,
>
>         Released versions of Bioconductor packages generally come with an R script which
> contains what is done in the vignettes. Are these also available for development versions?
> If so, how can I get the script for a given package? I am interest in easyRNASeq in
> particular.

Yes, you can go to the package landing page for any package, here is
the url for the package landing page for the devel version of
easyRNASeq:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/easyRNASeq.html

On that page you will see a link for the vignette(s), in PDF, R, and Rnw form.
Here is the link to the R script extracted from the vignette:

http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/easyRNASeq/inst/doc/easyRNASeq.R

Dan