[Bioc-devel] error message upon installing easyRNASeq PLUS OTHER QUESTION

Wed Nov 14 23:18:13 CET 2012

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 5:14 PM, Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba at fhcrc.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 2:03 PM, Richard Friedman
> <friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu> wrote:
>> Steve,
>>
>>         Rswitch is no longer on the server.
>
> I'm not sure where you're looking for Rswitch but it's here:
> http://r.research.att.com/

I think Simon's server recently had a run in with a bad HD and lots of
link are dead -- it seems RSwitch is broken there.

I zipped RSwitch.app and put it here:
http://cbio.mskcc.org/~lianos/files/bioc/RSwitch.app.zip

So you can try that if you like -- I'm going to take that down by,
say, some time tomorrow, though.

>> I  will try renaming the app and reload R15.2.
>
> If you are suggesting renaming R.app, I don't think that will
> accomplish what you want. Try Rswitch.

Yeah, that won't do what you're after.

-steve

--