[Bioc-devel] makeFeatureDbFromUCSC Column Checking

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Wed May 16 08:00:12 CEST 2012

> repeatDB <- makeFeatureDbFromUCSC("hg18", "RepeatMasker", "rmsk")
Download the rmsk table ... OK    # Takes a few minutes
Checking that required Columns are present ...
Error in makeFeatureDbFromUCSC("hg18", "RepeatMasker", "rmsk") :
  GenomicFeatures internal error: rmsk table doesn't contain a 'chrom', 'chromStart', or 'chromEnd' column and no reasonable substitute has been designated via the 'chromCol''chromStartCol' or 'chromEndCol' arguments.