[Bioc-devel] KEGG.db

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue May 8 20:24:56 CEST 2012

Willem is right.  The as.list() method you want is the one from
AnnotationDbi.  Other as.list methods will not know what to do with the
bimap object in question.  So in the usage context you are dexcribing,
you may need to import that method in your NAMESPACE file so that your
package knows about it.

Also, the KEGG.db package has not been able to be updated for over a
year now.  The reactome.db package is probably a good alternative.

   Marc