[Bioc-devel] KEGG.db

Setia Pramana setia.pramana at ki.se
Mon May 7 09:30:43 CEST 2012

Hi All,

I am developing a new package using the info from KEGG.db. I used the following command to map  KEGG pathway identifiers to Entrez Gene:

  mapped.genes <-as.list(KEGGPATHID2EXTID)

When I run the function  as an R package, I have the following error msg:

Error in as.list.default(KEGGPATHID2EXTID) :
  no method for coercing this S4 class to a vector

However when I run not as a package (like normal R function), the function works well.

Please help me to find out what may be the problem.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Best,
Setia
MEB KI Stockholm