[Bioc-devel] General questions about package hosting on Bioconductor

John Dawson jadawson at wisc.edu
Thu Mar 22 21:47:14 CET 2012

Hello,

I recently had my first package accepted to Bioconductor and it is scheduled to
be included with the next version update on April 2. I received svn access for
my package but I'm unclear as to what, if anything, I need to do before April.
For instance, do I need to change the version number from 0.99.15 to 1.0.0,
or will that happen automatically? Is there a reference somewhere that I could read?

Thanks,
John Dawson