[Bioc-devel] mapping between original and reduced ranges

Hahne, Florian florian.hahne at novartis.com
Sat Mar 17 09:43:37 CET 2012

Hi Herve,
Fair enough. Let's put the mapping in elementMetadata and leave the
folding to the user. Realistically, to do something useful with a
reasonably large SplitDataFrameList one would probably need some C code
anyways. Unless you want to wait forever to lapply over potentially
millions of list items...
Thanks,
Florian