[Bioc-devel] Reminder about BioC 2.10 release deadline - March 16 - packages pass build and check without errors

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 12 22:01:47 CET 2012

Hi BioC Developers,

Just a reminder that the BioC 2.10 release is nearly upon us.

The next major deadline is this Friday, March 16th. On that day, all
BioC packages in our devel repository must pass R CMD build and R CMD
check without errors.

The following Friday, March 23rd, they must pass build and check
without warnings. I'll send another reminder next week about this.

The full release schedule is available here:
http://bioconductor.org/developers/release-schedule/

Thanks,
Dan