[Bioc-devel] BiocGenerics proposal

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:28:38 CET 2012

I agree with Steve; we should have ... on all generics just in case.

One disadvantage is that there is better argument checking without the
..., but I think we can live with that.  Steve's use case "I am now in
a different situation from the original author and I need more
flexibility" is, in my experience, not uncommon.

Kasper